About the training
Who should attend
You can attend the OpenShift 201 training if:
- You have completed the pre-requisite OpenShift 101 training
- Are part of a team working on the OpenShift platform in the B.C. Government Private Cloud PaaS
OpenShift 201 covers advanced technical topics. Anyone who meets the above criteria can attend OpenShift 201, but we recommend that you have experience in web development and DevOps.
What it includes
The OpenShift 201 training is held over 2 consecutive days. The morning of each session covers the necessary information, while the afternoon session is a series of lab exercises designed to help you apply your knowledge.
What you’ll learn
The topics covered in the training include:
- Resource management
- Building scalable and resilient applications
- OpenShift pipelines
- Best practices for image management
- Post-outage checkup
- Application logging with Kibana
- Network policies and RedHat Advanced Cluster Security (ACS)
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions about these topics and to complete related lab exercises.
Register for OpenShift 201